Step-by-step: Select a question
Step 2. Choose a question
All questions in this theme
- How do we compare (with other areas)?
- What is changing over time?
- What is the distribution (of socio-economic indicators)?
- What are the components of an indicator (for example, how does the workless total split between jobseekers, incapacity benefits, lone parents etc)
- What is the relationship between different socio-economic factors?
- How significant are differences?
- How can I interactively explore a dataset?
- How can I visualise qualitative (text) data?
- How can I visualise categorical data? (for example, neighbourhood area classifications or service locations)